Saturday, November 10, 2012

T-Boz GOES IN On Nicki Minaj And Oversexed Pop Chicks, DISHES On Plans For New TLC Album

p class=rtecenterimg border=0 alt=Photobucket src=http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchic/NOVEMBER%202012/TBozMOBOAwardsAwardsRoomsD-FbYxjWfkl-1.jpg //p
pstrongTLC's T-Boz/strong has blasted quot;American Idolquot; saying it's just a money machine and faults them for hiring a rapper (strongNicki Minaj/strong) to judge somebody's singing. Watch what she said inside and get deets on a newstrong TLC/strong disc in the works..../p
!--break--!--break--pDuring a recent interview with a href=http://www.thisismax.netemThisIsMax/em/a, TLC's T-Boz shared her thoughts on Nicki Minaj being cast as a judge on quot;American Idolquot;.nbsp; And she didn't hold back on how she feels about folks purely selling sex amp; popularity.nbsp; T-Boz said,nbsp;/p
blockquotepemldquo;I donrsquo;t respect half [of] the people Irsquo;ve seen lately. How the hell is she gonrsquo; tell me what I should be doing when her azz canrsquo;t even sing. Why is she there? And thenhellip;now theyrsquo;ve got rappers that donrsquo;t even sing judging? So, this is totally based off of popularity I guess. I mean, to each their own. Get your money, honey. All Irsquo;m saying is, I will never watch [your] shows again.rdquo;/em/p
/blockquote
pMany Barbz were pissy about T-Boz comments and blasted her on social media to which T-Boz later a href=https://twitter.com/TheRealTBOZ/status/266674537679171585tweeted,/anbsp;/p
blockquotepemquot;I'm in this bizz. All this crap is fact amp; its based on bringing in numbers now and NOT really why it was originated . So get mad...scratch ya a**...take a picture I don't but Remb it I'll say what I want that doesn't mean I don't like or respect someone lol./em/p
pemquot;I'll say what I think amp;always will I think it's funny the truth is the truth ha the name calling sh*t is hysterical cuz I don't wanna watch. I don't hv a problem w/ Nikki. I don't like what the shows stand for. Where's the lil yellow bus beep beep. Y'all don't think I'm mad or bothered, we're over here cracking up cuz they going off over the wrong things it's sad but funny.quot;/em/p
/blockquote
pSnaps./p
pnbsp;/p
pAnd outside of causing controversy, T-Boz revealed to a href=http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tlc-planning-first-new-album-in-10-years-20121105emthe BBC/em/anbsp;that she and strongChilli/strong are back in the studio work on a new TLC album. nbsp;She spoke of the new disc saying,/p
blockquotepemldquo;Wersquo;re going to still sound like TLC, evolving to whatever level we need to be at this time,rdquo; T-Boz told Rolling Stone. She isnrsquo;t worried about the duorsquo;s songs sounding dated: ldquo;Wersquo;ve always grown throughout the years and have always had our own soundhellip; When that stops working, maybe wersquo;ll hang up the towel, but that still works.rdquo;/em/p
/blockquote
pCheck the full interview here:/p
piframe width=640 height=360 frameborder=0 src=http://www.youtube.com/embed/EMd4dbkkVrs allowfullscreen=/iframe/p
pnbsp;/p
pThe Randomness:/p
p1. nbsp;strongCee Lo Green's/strong 2011 hotel brawl with two women comes back to haunt him. nbsp;a href=http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/09/cee-lo-fight-2-women-miami/Story./a/p
pnbsp;/p

Source: http://theybf.com/2012/11/09/t-boz-goes-in-on-nicki-minaj-and-oversexed-pop-chicks-dishes-on-plans-for-new-tlc-album

Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment